Sunday, March 21, 2010

33 Day Old Vegan

This morning I was up at 6am. So I had all this time on my hands. I decided to make vegan pancakes. They were really simple, Flour, Sugar, Baking Soda, soy milk, salt and some vanilla. They were very good. I wish I had had some dark chocolate chips to put in them... Next time. I also had some mango. I love mango.


For lunch I had this great Pad Thai. By Thai Kitchen. It had the Peanut Thai flavor. It's totally vegan. Very delicious, and very easy to cook.

For dinner I had a craving for French Bread Pizza. I had all that shredded Diaya cheese so I bought some French Bread rolls and pasta sauce. I made my own French Bread Pizzas and baked them until the "cheese" was melted and the bread was crispy! They were almost as good as Stouffers.

I had an ice cream sandwich for dessert. Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment