Wednesday, March 3, 2010

15 Day Old Vegan

Today I was running around like crazy! Totally forgot to have breakfast. I grabbed a glass of OJ at work. For lunch I had a Vegan Burger and a tangerine. Then I headed to Disneyland!

I love getting popcorn at Disneyland, but I knew it would have butter on it, so I bought some Cracker Jacks (vegan) and later enjoyed them at the park!

I was really worried about eating dinner because I didn't know who to ask about the food. And I figured all their food would be full of lard. I went to Pizza Planet (by Space Mountain) and asked about the ingredients. They very quickly got a manager who brought out Nutrition Fact Sheets and info about all their food. They assured me that the pasta had no egg or milk in it, and that the plain marinara sauce too was Vegan! I had a deliciously over priced vegan meal...at Disneyland!

This really is the Happiest Place On Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment