Friday, March 19, 2010

30 Day Old Vegan

This morning I had a wonderful treat! A woman for whom I work wanted me to buy her a muffin at Le Pain Quotidien. She said they had lots of vegan muffins, and I could get one for myself. I had the most delicious Vegan Carrot Cake Muffin. It was SO good. The only thing I hated was the raisins. My mom always made me carrot cake for my birthdays growing up, no raisins.

For lunch I had riblets again. They are just tooooo good to resist! I also had edamame, carrots and applesauce. Finally got some fruits and veggies in there. I had a mango Popsicle for dessert.

For dinner I had to get more crescent rolls. They are so good. I ran out of Soba noodles, so I had my chunky pasta sauce from last week heated up like a stew and ate it with my crescent rolls. I, of course, added loads of that Diaya cheese. SO GOOD!

I went to a movie and got Red Vines as a treat. Yum!

ONLY 10 DAYS TO GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment