Saturday, March 20, 2010

31 Day Old Vegan

This morning I had left over crescent rolls with "butter." Delicious! I think I could live off those crescent rolls. Yum!

I had lunch at Disney (studios, not land) with my friend. I was too nervous (after the whole Universal fiasco) to ask about their vegan options. Also, it was the lunch rush. So i got a salad. The dressings all looked creamy, except for an olive oil and red pepper dressing. I grabbed a bag of pistachios and ate them throughout the day. I also had a lemonade, very refreshing on a hot day like today!

Dinner was a crazy toss up. I had big plate of roasted vegetables. Roasted in olive oil. They were greasy and crispy. Delicious! I went to a party at my friend's house (he and his boyfriend are Vegan for Lent too! They sort of inspired me to do this...them and Alicia Silverstone.) So they had loads of vegan snacks. Fruit and veggies and these delicious pita chips. I brought the birthday boy 2 Vegan Chocolate cupcakes from Real Food Daily. I, of course, had to get one for myself too. They were like hostess cupcakes. Filled with cream. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment