Monday, March 8, 2010

20 Day Old Vegan

I MADE IT HALF WAY! 20 of the 40 days are done!! I cannot believe it has been so easy! I have been so busy, so I'm upset I have not been able to cook more. Perhaps in the next 40 days I'll try to cook more meals from home...

For breakfast today I had a fruit smoothie and a Larabar (still not sick of it). I had left over Vegan Pizza for lunch. And I had triscuits as a snack. Garlic flavor. YUM!

I went out to eat with friends for dinner. I was glad when they picked a Mexican Restaurant. There are a lot of Vegan food options. We went to Pink Taco. I, of course, asked a million questions (the waitress was VERY helpful!). I had the guacamole and chips. A yummy Pink Lemonade. I ordered crispy corn tacos with grilled veggies plus a side of black beans. Surprisingly their rice is cooked in chicken broth. Good to know!

I was SO full when I got home! But it was all so yummy!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! now its all downhill from here!
    You Rock.

    ReplyDelete