Sunday, March 14, 2010

25 Day Old Vegan

This morning I was up early again. And again running around like crazy! I had a tangerine and a cup of tea for breakfast. Again, sweetened my tea with sugar (not honey).

For lunch I ate at Swingers. It has great Vegan and Meat options. I had a Veggie burger with vegan cheese and avocado. I think it was the best veggie burger I've had! Amazing!!! (with fries, of course)

For dinner I decided to cook (for friends). I fried chicken (but didn't eat it, obviously). I also got a load of veggies (asparagus, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, squash, onions, garlic...) chopped it all up and sauteed it. Then I added Amy's Tomato sauce. It's vegan. So I had like a chunky veggie pasta sauce. I cooked up Buck Wheat Soba Noodles. It was so good. And I had plain crescent rolls! YUM!

For dessert I had mint-chocolate chip toffuit cutie. (Vegan, of course.)

It was a REALLY good food day!





No comments:

Post a Comment