Sunday, February 28, 2010

12 Day Old Vegan

My last day in Miami. I grabbed a Larabar (Coconut Cream Pie) for breakfast.

Lunch time was a bit difficult. My family went to an Italian Restaurant. I had to ask a million questions about how the pasta was made and what was in dressings and sauces. I finally got a small salad, and angel hair pasta with garlic and oil. It was delicious! And although the garlic cheese rolls looked amazing, I was able to stay strong and pass on them...

I was traveling back to LA for the rest of the day. So I grabbed some french fries and a gatorade. Not the best choice, but the quickest vegan snack I could find before boarding. I ate all my left over peanuts on the plane. Again, I was able to sleep really well. I also had minimal back pain and just a little knee discomfort.

All in all it was wild and wacky day.


No comments:

Post a Comment