Saturday, February 27, 2010

10 Day Old Vegan

Started the day off with a Larabar and a fruit smoothie. Don't know how much longer I'll be able to endure the same breakfast, but for now it's delicious!

For lunch I grabbed a bacon burger from Real Food Daily. Don't know what the bacon or the burger were made out of, but it was amazing! The bacon tasted just like bacon!

I took a flight from LA to Miami and for the first time had no back or knee discomfort. Usually on long flights my body shuts down, but this trip was awesome. I was even able to sleep for 2 hours comfortably. My friend suggested that the absence of dairy from my diet may be what is strengthening my back. Whatever it is, it's working! I hate a snack of triscuits and oreos and orange juice for "dinner." By the time I landed in Miami it was time for bed.

Vegans travel well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment