Thursday, February 25, 2010

8 Day Old Vegan

Today was another good day. I had a PB Larabar for Breakfast. Then I went to work. At work I stopped in In and Out Burger for a Wish Burger. Which I thought was Vegan. Only after spending $1.36 did I realize it is in fact NOT VEGAN! (I didn't eat it.) But the Wish burger is only Vegan IF you get it without the special sauce. (boo). So I didn't eat it. I had pasta with a lime teriyaki dressing for lunch. With Oranges and hummus with carrots and celery. YUM!
I had a snack at work from Baja Fresh; some black beans and rice with their chips and guacamole. I had to ask for NO CHEESE sprinkled on top of the beans or Guac.

For my real hearty dinner I had an Amy's (Non-Dairy) Pot pie. DELICIOUS! I honestly can not taste the difference between that and the regular pot-pie.

And what better to have as a midnight snack than garlic fries (just plain fries sprinkled with garlic.)...

All in all it was a delicious day to be a VEGAN!




1 comment: