Friday, February 19, 2010

2 Day Old Vegan

Again I started off the day with a LaraBar.

I met up with a friend for lunch at The Grove. It is a really big popular outdoor shopping mall. I first went to the concierge to ask if they knew if any of the restaurants in the mall had vegan options on their menu. They had no idea. So I went to a few restaurants and asked the host. They all said "no" they had no vegan options. That kind of stinks. I went to lunch at The Farm. I had a plain salad with a vegan dressing (the waiter was in the know). And I had Sweet Potato Fries! YUM!

I had my homemade hummus and wheat thins as a snack later.

For dinner I had plain pasta with fake-butter and salt. I also ate some kettle corn popcorn while I watched Surivor! :)

Day 2 was ok. I feel totally bloated. I think I've gained some weight too. I need to get some more fruits and veggies in my diet and less carbs and starchy foods!


HOMEMADE HUMMUS INGREDIENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment